Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Macy Lauren Chanley

Innocent, perfect and sweet as can be, our angel has arrived…blessed are we!



A Miracle has come to be with this addition to our Family Tree. Welcome Macy
Macy Lauren Chanley
May 18, 2010
7:44 a.m.
8lbs 7 oz 21 1/2 inches long

Proud parents JD and Libby Chanley
proud big sister Peyton Elyse
Grammys pretty proud too!

Babies are such a great way to start people
Our hearts are filled with happiness.
 Our lives are filled with love.
 We have the baby girl we have been dreaming of.



The Happy family at home!
A new baby sister as cute as can be.
 I’ll be the best big sister, just wait and see.
Ten tiny fingers, ten tiny toes, she’s cute as a button, sweet as a rose.



A new arrival sent from above, a baby sister to protect and to love.

What a great big sister, Peyton couldn't get enough of
holding her sister!
Mom and Macy take in a little sun while Peyton plays
in the pool

Pop meets Macy with Peyton looking on, not to sure about
sharing her Pop

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, This is Macy Lauren Chanley the girl this is about and I don't remember any of that but i'm sure I had a bunch of fun! Hears and idea make a new one of me when I am older because I am 10 years old already! I love you Grammy and Pop!

About Me

My photo
Norman & I love to ride our Goldwing Trike, and go camping.