Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Tea Party

There is nothing in life that cannot be solved by a cup of tea with a grandchild.



It wouldn't be a weekend with Grammy unless you have a teaparty

Peyton pours the tea (aka water)
she dunks her Reeses Peanutbutter Cup in the tea!
I believe she is testing to make sure its not hot!!
One for Peyton, One for Grammy
Need a another cup?
OOPS better cleanup our mess
this is such good tea
Just put the left overs back in the Teapot
Maybe I'll drink that leftover
Good to the last drop!!!
Something special about having
a Tea Party with your granddaughter
She is wealthy who sips a cup of tea with a
grandchild

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Looks like you had a good time! She's such a cutie!

Sharlene said...

Oh Brenda, how precious! Thanks for giving us a glimpse of your wonderful time with Peyton! She is just adorable and I just had to smile, laugh, smile some more...

What a wonderful bond the two of you have and I'm thankful God blessed you with such a great weekend!

About Me

My photo
Norman & I love to ride our Goldwing Trike, and go camping.