Monday, August 24, 2009

A Baby on the way

Jeremy was lucky to find a wonderful soul mate Kris, we feel so blessed to have her in our family


They were married October 15, 2007. On Friday August 14th Jeremy called with wonderful news. Kris had bought a Baby Blanket and it was laying on the table when he got home from work. Come April they would be proud parents and make us Grammy and Pop for the 4th time.


Needless to say we are very excited. I am sure you will be hearing more on this subject the next few months.







GRANDPARENTS
Grandparents bestow upon their grandchildren

The strength and wisdom that time

And experience have given them.
Grandchildren bless their Grandparents

With a youthful vitality and innocence

That help them stay young at heart forever.
Together they create a chain of love

Linking the past with the future.

The chain may lengthen,But it will never part...
~Author Unknown~

We had to wait and post this because this last weekend Jeremy and Kris met JD and Libby in KC for a game between Royals and Twins, They wanted to tell JD and Libby their news in person so believe it or not I kept it off my blog and facebook afraid JD or Libby would get word of this. Now they know so, I can post to my blog





3 comments:

Sharlene said...

Good job Grammy! It's hard to keep a secret like that - we're happy for you & Norman and the new Mommy and Daddy.

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Exciting!!!! I am looking forward to seeing them in their roles of Mommy and Daddy. I always enjoying hearing the story of the telling of the big news, I am glad you shared the little blanket story.
Brenda, I also like the poems and quotes you have been using on your blog, I forgot to mention that. This one and the tea one - loved them both!

Kimberly said...

Opps, I am so sorry, I forgot to change my sign-in after commenting on Amanda's blog - excuse my blunder and memory please!

About Me

My photo
Norman & I love to ride our Goldwing Trike, and go camping.