Monday, June 15, 2009

All Star Football Game












Steve and Sheila Raff and son Jeremy Jan and David Kraft with son John JD was their coach in highschool JD has on the blue shirt with long black shorts




















































JD was the head coach for 8 man Division 1 East team He had 2 boys on the team, they played a great game lost 44-40 almost pulled it off in the last 30 seconds of the game. Norman and I had been camping at Lovewell Lake with Jerol and Sherry so we all rode over to the game, Sharlene also came from Phillipsburg. The Highlight of the game was Libby and Peyton came also, it was good to see them, Peyton warmed right up to me, spent a wonderful 2 hours with her.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Peyton is just too cute Brenda! I am looking forward to getting to be around her at the wedding even if it is just for a short time. The picture of her and Pops is sweet. My other fav is the one where she is looking through the two rails of pipe. What a sweet face!

About Me

My photo
Norman & I love to ride our Goldwing Trike, and go camping.