Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bucket Calves

Megan and Clint had bucket calves this year,
Clint got to have the first one they named her
Rosie Stapel, Megan then got hers she named
it Rudy, then they got a 3rd one and her name
is Roxie. They mix the milk and feed them 2
times a day, after feeding them the buckets have
to be washed. When they here Clint and Megans
voice they come running, they are really cute.
On Rudys name tag notice the viking heart
Megan made that. Clint put Stapel on Rosie name
tag. I think it has been a real learning experience.
If you don't know what a Viking heart is, (I didn't)
it is a heart with two Viking horns on it at the top.















2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I bet this has been a learning experience for Clint and Meg! The pictures are so sweet - I would love to see the calves in person.

Side note: I think your blog looks great, I am so happy you are blogging- keeps us updated on you all.

Kimberly said...

Oh one more thing, I Didn't know what a viking heart was - how did Megan?

About Me

My photo
Norman & I love to ride our Goldwing Trike, and go camping.